Dreamy Spring Morton Arboretum in Lisle Engagement Session | Lena & Doug

It’s official: spring engagement sessions at the Morton Arboretum in Lisle are a DREAM! After waiting on good weather & rescheduling once due to rain, we finally were able to meet for Lena & Doug’s engagement session. The wait was worth it! We were surrounded by lush greens, blooming trees, and beautiful, glowy sunset light! Lena & Doug actually visited the Arboretum a few weeks beforehand and picked a few favorite spots (and did great - I was squealing excitedly at every single one!). These two are so sweet together - you can just sense that they are best friends and so in love. I can’t wait for their summer wedding at the Ivy Room in Chicago this June - until then, enjoy these sneak peeks of their session!

Taylor & Andy | Lincoln Park Chicago Engagement Session

These two & this session make me SO happy - so much classic beauty & Chicago gorgeousness! Taylor & Andy grabbed my attention from their very first email; I could tell these two were fun, personable, and so excited to get married this year! Andy proposed to Taylor this past December at the Nature Boardwalk in Lincoln Park. Their pictures from that night show the beautiful Chicago skyline lit up behind them, and faces full of joy - they’re getting married!!

After rescheduling due to rain, we met this past Friday back at the place they got engaged. We were so lucky to have nice, mild weather & the area almost entirely to ourselves! These two had me smiling non-stop through their entire session. Their smiles and laughter come easily when they’re together and you can practically feel their warmth and kindness in these photographs.

I am so excited to be part of their wedding this November! Until then, enjoy these highlights from their engagement session.

Olive Park Chicago Engagement Session | Sam & Kevin

After last week’s Polar Vortex craziness, I couldn’t stop longing for SUMMER, so I thought it’d be the perfect time to blog Sam & Kevin’s summer Chicago engagement session!

These two are amazing - both teachers AND gymnastic coaches & their love and kindness toward the people around them is clear to see. They’re also SO MUCH fun (I can’t wait for you to see their wedding pictures!), and so sweet & laid back. We ran into a few roadblocks, including some surprise rain, during this session & they were still chill and happy the whole time. I hope you all enjoy their pictures as much as I do!!

Downtown Chicago Engagement Session | Renee & Roland

The forecast hinted at rain, but Renee & Roland decided to take a chance and keep their engagement session scheduled anyway. And we were SO GLAD they did! We had pretty light and clear skies for 95% of our session. And we had a good excuse to use a cute umbrella for the other 5%. ;) 

These two have an amazing sense of style - just look at their stunning outfits! They were sweet and easygoing and in love the whole session. I am so looking forward to their wedding day next August!